Thursday, August 11, 2011

KBC is an important aspect of my life—Amitabh


Megastar Amitabh Bachchan seems to be quite delighted about hosting his hit game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ for the fourth time.

Amitabh Bachchan

The new season of KBC is heading to the small-screen on Aug. 15 and the actor, who is gearing up to play the perfect host for the show, enthusiastically stated that KBC has played an integral part in his life.

Big B, who has always managed to bring in the highest TRP rating for the show, stated, “Like with other work I do, KBC too is an important aspect of my life. KBC was a wonderful experience and continues to be one.”

Talking about his long standing stint on TV for this show, Amitabh, who doesn’t want to take credit for the TRP, said that the success of the show has been the game’s format.

"I don't attribute the rising TRP of the show to myself. It is because of the format of the game. The game itself is so strong, designed beautifully. This game is running in more than 80 countries and is doing extremely well and is successful in all these countries," said the legend.

Amitabh’s family told him not to host KBC
The Indian game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, which has followed the format of the popular UK based TV show ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’, has always been a huge success with the viewers since Amitabh managed to make the show enjoyable.

Apparently, Amitabh, who never thought of making a foray into the small-screen for a reality show, confessed that even his family didn’t want him to move to the small screen.

"When I started with the show in the year 2000, lot of people told me that I am a film actor and that I should not venture into television. And that by coming on 25-inch screen from a 70 mm screen I am reducing my stature... which is wrong. Even my family members told me that I am making the biggest mistake of my life,” articulated the actor.

Amitabh praises SRK
The veteran superstar, who has always managed to take extra pains to make the show as lively as possible, revealed that SRK did a good job as a host for the third season of KBC.

SRK, who had earlier hosted the third season of KBC, failed to impress the audiences by his hosting skills.

However, when Amitabh was asked about SRK’s mark on KBC 3 as a host, the actor said, “I have heard he did a good job with KBC.”

Fore More Information :- India times news

http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20110810/kbc_important_aspect_my_life%E2%80%94amitabh-33883.html


No comments:

Post a Comment